Help Center > Pay Using Bank Transfer
What is a bank transfer payment?
A bank transfer is a fast & convenient payment solution which enables you to make a payment via your internet banking portal or ATM. It's completely secure, hassle free & no fees are applied!
Which bank transfer service provider can I use to make a payment on Daraz?
Daraz partners with 1link to offer you the possibility to make payment via bank transfer.
How can I register for this service?
All you need is online access to your bank account. This feature is only available if you see your bank’s name below in our 1Link list of banks.
How to pay using 1 Link Internet or Mobile Banking:
- you should contact your bank directly
- Select Bill Payment
- Select Daraz.pk
- Insert Daraz order number
- Order gets paid for, successfully!
How to pay using a 1 Link ATM machine:
- Find 1Link Partner ATM
- Enter Pin
- Under Bills Payment, select Daraz.pk
- Enter the order number to pay
- Daraz Customer Service will call to confirm order
- You can pay if you have a bank account in the above mentioned banks
My 1link payment was declined, what should I do?
If you experience an issue completing payment via 1Link, please make sure that you have entered the correct order number and that your order's payment time is still active. If you still have trouble completing payment, it may be due to the following reasons:
- 1Link network is down
- The issuing bank’s network is down
- The network link between Daraz’s server and the 1Link server is down
During these conditions, please contact your bank directly.