Why should I make payment with a mobile account on Daraz?
Mobile account is an easy payment solution that is specially designed for ecommerce transactions. It offers you the possibility to pay with your mobile phone anywhere anytime.
- It's a completely secure, hassle free & no fees are applied!
- Amazing deals often apply on Daraz if you make your payment with your mobile account!
How can I register for a mobile account?
Everybody with a valid CNIC number can register for a Mobile account!
If you are a Jazz customer, simply visit any Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch, Jazz Franchise, Jazz Business Center or JazzCash Agents spread across Pakistan to register for a JazzCash Mobile Account. In addition, biometric verified Jazz customers can self-register their Mobile Account simply by dialing *786#.
click here to find out more.
If you are a Telenor customer, simply visit any of the Telenor Franchises, Telenor Sales and Service Centers, Telenor MicroFinance Bank branches or Telenor MicroFinance Bank Sales and Service Centers to register for an Easypaisa Mobile Account. In addition, you can self-register by dialing a string *345*3737# from your phone.
click here to find out more.
How to shop with mobile account?
|1||Make sure your mobile account is sufficiently credited|
|2||Select pay with Easy mobile account or JazzCash mobile account during the payment process.|
|3||Input your mobile account details and click on Confirm payment|
|4||You will receive a confirmation SMS and email|
Would I be charged a fee for paying with my mobile account on Daraz?
No fees will be charged if you make a payment with your mobile account on Daraz
Is it safe to make a payment with my mobile account on Daraz?
Fraud detection and prevention are very important to us. We take all steps to ensure that transactions are genuine and that our customers’ details are completely secure.
Mobile account payment is a secure mode of payment with the highest standards of security currently offered. It is fully compliant with SBP guidelines. Online payments are monitored continuously for suspicious activity and some transactions are verified manually if we feel that it’s not authorized by the owner of the mobile account.
My mobile account payment on Daraz was declined, what should I do?
If your payment was declined, check if:
- The mobile phone number you entered on Daraz is the mobile phone number associated to your mobile account
- You reached your mobile account transaction limits. Your mobile account provider may limit the number of transactions you can perform with your mobile account within a certain period of time. Limits on the maximum amount you can spend at one time may also apply. Contact your mobile account provider to learn further about it.
- Your mobile account is sufficiently credited. Visit any retailer, franchise of service center of your mobile account provider to make additional deposits on your mobile account.
If you’re still having problems with your payment, you can also try to change your payment method at checkout