Help Center > Easypay Mobile Account
How to register with Easypay account via Website
How to register for an Easypay Account via Easypaisa App
How to deposit money into your Easypay Account
Via any Easypaisa provider
Deposit money in your Easypay account by visiting your nearest shop that provides Easypaisa service.
Via your bank’s online portal
- Log into your bank’s online portal
- Add yourself as a beneficiary using your Easypaisa Account details
- Choose Tameer Bank as the beneficiary bank
- Enter your Easypaisa Number (Phone number) in place of your bank account number
- The system will then display the title and your name
- Click submit
- Save and/or submit your Easypaisa Account details
Via your bank’s ATM machine
- Visit your bank’s ATM machine
- Select Fund Transfer followed by Interbank Fund Transfer
- Select the account to send funds from
- Select Tameer bank as the destination bank
- Enter your Easypaisa account number (phone number)
- Enter the amount
- Confirm the details and click submit
How to shop with mobile account?
- Make sure your mobile account is sufficiently credited
- During the payment process, select Pay with Easypay Mobile Account
- Input your mobile account details and confirm your payment by entering the 5 digits mobile account PIN from confirmation text message that you will get on your mobile phone
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and email
- Telenor customers can accept the transaction via SMS or the Easypay Mobile Account application. In case of the Easypay Mobile Account Application make sure to pay within 60 seconds of clicking the "Pay Securely" button.
- Non Telenor customers can accept the transaction only through the Easypay Mobile Account Application. In case of the Easypay Mobile Account Application make sure to pay within 60 seconds of clicking the "Pay Securely" button.
My Easypay mobile account was declined, what should I do?
If your Easypay Mobile Account payment was declined, check to see:
- The mobile phone number you entered on Daraz is the mobile phone number associated to your Easypay mobile account
- You reached your mobile account transaction limits. Easypay limits your Mobile Account expenses to Rs 50,000 per day. Call 3737 for Telenor users (111-345-100 for non-Telenor users) to enhance this limit
- Your mobile account is sufficiently credited. Click here to find out how to add more credit
If you’re still having problems with your payment, you can also try these steps: