Daraz.pk is the fastest growing start-up in the country. With multiple locations and a large team, it promises an
accelerated run up the learning curve. Regardless of area of expertise, you will have the opportunity to get involved,
innovate and collaborate across departments and tackle new challenges in a fluid and dynamic environment. Do you have it in you?
• Working on corporate planning and annual budgets,
• Making Financial Models,
• Individual player working on project appriasals like foreasting, etc.
• Working on capital investment analysis.
Skills and Experience
• Proficient with MS Excel, Macros and Power Pivot
• Minimum academic qualifications: Post Graduate (CFA Preffered)
• Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience in F&P
How to Apply:
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Finance & Planning Associate”.