How to connect:
This product is connected via Bluetooth HID and USB HID Laser Bluetooth keyboard, the product and the operating system all function compatible USB HID, USB HID connection plug and play, no need to install a separate driver.
Connection via Bluetooth HID
1. Power on Multi-media Laser Keyboard
2. Top blue LED will be blinking indicating the Multi-media Laser Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity .
Multi-media Laser Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
This feature is added for convenience, assuming there is a single host device.
If the Multi-media Laser Keyboard has re-connect the recently connected devices but it need pair for a new device, Turn the connected device Bluetooth off, the top LED will be blinking again.
3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers” Multi-media Laser keyboard”,tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and go out.
Bluetooth HID Compatible Devices
iOS4 and later
Android 2.0 and later
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher
Windows Phone 7/8 or higher
This product has no reviews.
Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.