About Elliptical Trainers
- Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
- Compatible for all ages and fitness levels
- Allows you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings
- Lets you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.
- For technical queries, contact Daraz Expert @ 03018223656
- 80% Assembled
- Multi-functional Cycling
- Adjustable Tension Control.
- Running/Jogging Exercise, Rowing Ropes, Push Up Bars.
- Bigger Monitor display: SPEED, CALORIES, DISTANCE, TIME & PULSE.
- Weight capacity = More than 150 KG.
- Seat Adjust ability.
What's in the box?
1 x Set of Easy adjustable parts.
1 x Separate box for Twister.
1 x Complete tool kit to assemble Orbitrek.