Product details of 20000mAh - Solar Power Bank - Black
Output: Dual USB DC5V-1.0A/ DC5V-2.1A
Size: 143 x 75 x 9 (mm)
Elegant design Capacity:20000mAh Lithium Polymer Input: DC5V-1.0A Output: Dual USB DC5V-1.0A/ DC5V-2.1A Size: 143 x 75 x 9 (mm)
Older phones do not draw more than 1 Ampere to charge their batteries. However, newer handsets and tablets need a 2.1 Ampere input current. Check your mobile's original plug for details on current draw. If possible, buy a powerbank with two USB ports — 1A and 2.1A. Remember: When it comes to charging your gadgets, current draw is more important than capacity.
Essentially, pay attention to the type of cells — Lithium-ion or Lithium-polymer — used in the power bank. Li-ion is cheap and easily available. Li-poly cells, on the other hand, are more expensive, but provide twice as much charge density per unit weight. Before you buy a powerbank — aka portable battery charger — check for the mAh capacity mentioned on your smartphone battery or the specs in your mobile's manual (in the case of non-removable batteries). For instance, if your device has a 2000mAh battery capacity, buy a power bank with at least 2500mAh. If you buy a 4500mAh model, it means you can charge your 2000mAh phone at least twice. In any case,
Specifications of 20000mAh - Solar Power Bank - Black
What’s in the box
1 x Solar Power Bank1 x Charging Cable
Ratings & Reviews of 20000mAh - Solar Power Bank - Black
1 day ago
by Muhammad T.Verified Purchase
Here are pros and cons of the product:
- It has LED lights as well which are not mentioned here.
- Apparently (not sure though) its assembled locally which is a good thing for economy (local job creation).
- Shipped fast
- The product says 20,000mAh however it couldn't charge my phone completely which means its not over 4,000mAh. Its a deal breaker right there so I'll have to return it.
- The cable provided is low quality and replacing it with a good quality cable provided better charging but capacity is still not as shown.
- The packaging shows 30,000mAh (which is a lie as well) and it also infringes Samsung's copyright by using their name on the product itself.